You are a Microsoft Most Valued Professional or a Microsoft Certified Trainer?
Here's what we can offer you!
Features of SmartCallMonitor
- Use caller ID with all compatible devices (modems, fax machines, mobile phones).
- The "switchboard"-view shows all active calls as well as the status of monitored lines.
- Take, end, make, broker, and put calls on hold at the touch of a button.
- Copy telephone numbers from any other program to SmartCallMonitor via a global hotkey.
- Store caller information automatically in the integrated journal.
- On every incoming phone call, a pop-up window with the caller's data will be displayed immediately above the Windows system tray.
- Automatic look-up of Google contact information.
- Optionally, you can compare the caller's data by data-mining an online telephone book (reverse search).
- Direct link to Google search: Search for further caller's data (e.g. the company's website).
- Logging function for calls: Integrated journal stores the information of a call, offers a filter function (answered / missed calls) and a systematic search for number or contact.
- All information at a glance: The detailed view of the chosen entry includes all information about the call.
- PC sounds are automatically muted on incoming or outgoing calls.