Flexible monitoring with the 16-channel contact sensor
With ServerSentinel and compatible hardware you can easily monitor smoke detectors or motion detectors. Simply connect all compatible devices to the 16-channel contact sensor and use ServerSentinel to keep an eye on all monitoring hardware. This way errors and warnings can be processed automatically - your building security is guaranteed.
- PC-controlled contact sensor (connects to a potential-free contact)
- Device specifications:
- Fully configurable input device with 16 channels
- Black plastic case 45 x 90 x 23 mm
- 25 pin D-Sub connector (male)
- Temperature range -20° to +80° C
- USB cable, length ca. 2 m
- Multiple devices connected to a single PC can be controlled via the unique serial number
- 5 V connector, max. 0,5 mA
- For indoor use only
The connector kit enables quick and easy connections:
- 25 pin D-Sub socket for soldering
- 25 pin D-Sub socket for ribbon cable
- 0.5 m 25 pin ribbon cable
- one 25 pin D-Sub connector housing
Purchase the 16-channel USB contact sensor and the connector kit here.
We protect your privacy! The plug-in "Shariff" makes sure that your data will not be transferred to social networks unless you click one of the share buttons. Learn more.